TrintonCraft [1.8] [Factions] [Raiding] [Guns] [Auctions] [+More]

Sean

Jun 11, 2017
Chicago, IL
imsean.me

WELCOME TO TRINTONCRAFT

Love Factions? Looking for a classic server that delivers all the great things about factions and more? TrintonCraft is what you're looking for. From hardcore mobs to overpowered items and guns, we've got it all. And we won't stop there, we're always looking to accept new feature suggestions!

HOW DO I GET IN?
TrintonCraft is still in its development stages, if you're looking for an early ticket, simply reply to this thread and leave a rating and you'll automatically be flagged for initial testing. We'll PM you when we're ready.

WHAT'S SO GOOD ABOUT IT?
That's up to you to decide. We've decided to throwback to the old days of Factions and added some spice to it. We've worked meticulously to implement exclusive features that enhance the beloved classic Faction gamemode.

HOW CAN I GET MORE NEWS ON THIS?
We're always active on twitter, give us a follow @TrintonCraft. We've also got a Discord guild where we post active updates on server development.

Not for sale

Brought to you by Wilson Design in partnership with Non Mechanical

Slab

Diamond
Diamond
May 30, 2017
Can't see this on dark theme.

Slab

Diamond
Diamond
May 30, 2017
that seems to be an issue that needs to be addressed by the theme author. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
No. It's an issue with your thread and the text colour.

Sean

Jun 11, 2017
Chicago, IL
imsean.me
No. It's an issue with your thread and the text colour.
please do enlighten me on how this has become my problem. the theme author should have considered that there are users who would be using a dark theme and thus adjusted the text to a brighter color. if i change the text to a different color that means that users on the light theme will not be able to see it. either way, it ends up being the theme author's problem, not mine.

Slab

Diamond
Diamond
May 30, 2017
please do enlighten me on how this has become my problem. the theme author should have considered that there are users who would be using a dark theme and thus adjusted the text to a brighter color. if i change the text to a different color that means that users on the light theme will not be able to see it. either way, it ends up being the theme author's problem, not mine.
Just set the colour to "none" you copied n pasted the thread from somewhere else where the colour was a dark colour, how come I can see your messages fine but not that. IT'S YOUR ISSUE.

Sean

Jun 11, 2017
Chicago, IL
imsean.me
Just set the colour to "none" you copied n pasted the thread from somewhere else where the colour was a dark colour, how come I can see your messages fine but not that. IT'S YOUR ISSUE.
i wasn't aware that the thread was completely unviewable, i assumed you meant that because the text was dark that it was not as readable on a dark theme. should be fixed now

Kram

ฬเzคг๔
Emerald
Diamond
Jun 6, 2017
The logo/icon looks pretty good it's nice and simple.