Resolved Scam Report - Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdsgames

Ex Manager & Scam Resolver
Emerald
Diamond
Jun 5, 2017
307
40
38
#21
Was there any official contract that both of you have signed?
We both have electronically signed similar to an 'I agree to the terms and conditions' of any site. As long as both parties agreed to the change the deal is still legally binding. As any form of communication within the United States with proof the deal was accepted can be legally justified. Similar if I offered Kram money for a deal we made I can't claim the deal is no longer valid due to it not being on paper the only thing that needs to be proven is there was a deal in the first place which provided that I had capped him agreeing to my new terms of my equity that I requested proves that as well as him constantly saying that he sold his 80% and left my 20% out of it.

Dave has also proven by his own defense that the deal was made always referring to 'Jdsgames 20%'
 
Last edited:

Jdsgames

Ex Manager & Scam Resolver
Emerald
Diamond
Jun 5, 2017
307
40
38
#22
Define "official"; we only signed a verbal contract.
Was not verbal it would be classified as a written document as it was over a textual communication.
 

Dave

Active Member
Mar 10, 2017
376
50
48
#23
Innocent until proven guilty - Jdsgames failed to provide any proof that can be used to prove me guilty.
 

Kram

ฬเzคг๔
Emerald
Diamond
Jun 6, 2017
911
46
48
18
#24
In the first picture that Jdsgames provided in the scam report, there was a clear message of the deal written out and both Jdsgames and Dave have agreed to it.
Dave You have stated multiple times you will not give proof until Jdsgames does. Please provide your proof.
 

Dave

Active Member
Mar 10, 2017
376
50
48
#25
In the first picture that Jdsgames provided in the scam report, there was a clear message of the deal written out and both Jdsgames and Dave have agreed to it.
Dave You have stated multiple times you will not give proof until Jdsgames does. Please provide your proof.
Yea, he hasn't provided any proof to counter my arguments nor create any good ones. We both signed the contract, and I kept my part of the deal, what happened to his 20% is not my problem.

He provided proof of the contract, but he didn't provide proof that I didn't keep my part of the deal and how I didn't uphold the deal.
 

Kram

ฬเzคг๔
Emerald
Diamond
Jun 6, 2017
911
46
48
18
#26
It’s clear he doesn’t have the 20% now which means the deal wasn’t kept at some point. Dave please provide proof that you did indeed keep your part of the deal and Jdsgames was not scammed of his 20%
 

Dave

Active Member
Mar 10, 2017
376
50
48
#27
It’s clear he doesn’t have the 20% now which means the deal wasn’t kept at some point. Dave please provide proof that you did indeed keep your part of the deal and Jdsgames was not scammed of his 20%
Jdsgames lost his 20% when Benn and Winman sold it, so that's why it's not my problem what happened.
But honestly, you and the whole staff team are biased towards Jdsgames because he's feeding you money.

If you guys can't simply go by the court of law, with "innocent until proven guilty", what can I say?
I'll take the ban, I'm not wasting more time on this. MCMart is dead. :)
 

Jdsgames

Ex Manager & Scam Resolver
Emerald
Diamond
Jun 5, 2017
307
40
38
#28
Jdsgames lost his 20% when Benn and Winman sold it, so that's why it's not my problem what happened.
But honestly, you and the whole staff team are biased towards Jdsgames because he's feeding you money.

If you guys can't simply go by the court of law, with "innocent until proven guilty", what can I say?
I'll take the ban, I'm not wasting more time on this. MCMart is dead. :)
I have not paid a Dime to McMart since Pablo took over so nice try to say that I am paying them $$$
So unless you would like a defamation case on top of your scam report I would tread lightly unless you can prove otherwise.
Your deal your problem nobody else's fault but your own so as I stated before unless you can prove otherwise I would like repayment for damages, you to uphold your end of the deal, or take the ban as a scammer in which you are.
 

Jdsgames

Ex Manager & Scam Resolver
Emerald
Diamond
Jun 5, 2017
307
40
38
#30
Dave so you do admit to scamming Jdsgames?
Considering he is both dodging replying any proof he upheld the deal and has already requested the ban I think that just proves my case.
 

Dave

Active Member
Mar 10, 2017
376
50
48
#31
Dave so you do admit to scamming Jdsgames?
No, I didn't scam him.
- I offered to purchase his 15% or 20% (Whatever it was) on ownership of Benn and Winman, and he declined due to "Possible Buyback"
- I clearly stated when I sold my 80% to Benn and Winman, that I'm selling my 80% and Jdsgames owns the other 20%.
- Jdsgames only now made the scam report, why not a month ago? He just wants me banned because I'm spreading the truth.
- There are multiple reasonable doubts including skype messages being deleted and certain things being deleted off of the forums.
- The only two witnesses that could be used are Benn and Winman, both banned.
- Kram and utaninja both left the staff team after Jdsgames "left" as owner. They are biased towards him, so I don't know why they are handling this scam report. Pablo SketchBug
- Jdsgames has failed to provide proof that I didn't uphold my part of the deal.

Now, using what I've stated above any proper judge/jury/lawyer would understand that I'm not in the wrong.
utaninja Kram are biased towards jdsgames and just suck up to him.

If anything, I'd like Pablo and/or Sketchbug to make the decision.
 

utaninja

MCMart Administrator
Emerald
Diamond
May 29, 2017
626
69
48
Earth
skyvoid.pw
#32
Dave

Can you prove ' I clearly stated when I sold my 80% to Benn and Winman, that I'm selling my 80% and Jdsgames owns the other 20%.'
 

Dave

Active Member
Mar 10, 2017
376
50
48
#33
Dave

Can you prove ' I clearly stated when I sold my 80% to Benn and Winman, that I'm selling my 80% and Jdsgames owns the other 20%.'
Can Jds prove 'Dave didn't uphold his part of the deal', just cause he doesn't have his 20% now doesn't mean you can assume and put the blame on me. It could've happened anywhere along the way.
 
S

SketchBug

Guest
#34
1. Both parties agree that JDS was entitled to 20% equity of the website during the time that Dave was the owner of MCMart. The fact that he no longer holds that share means that somewhere along the timeline, JDS was cut out of ownership against his consent.
2. Dave made an equity deal without involving JDS whatsoever. There was no consulting, or inclusion of JDS when these decisions were made. He had no knowledge of the deal before, during, or after it was made.
3. Dave was entitled to sell his 80% share of the website without involving JDS, but it was his responsibility to communicate to the buyers (Benn and Winman) about JDS' equity. When selling property that is not 100% of the seller's ownership, the buyers must be fully aware that they are purchasing only a portion of the property. In this case, if Dave was selling his 80% equity of MCMart, he needed to clearly communicate that it was only 80%, and that the remainder was owned by JDS.
4. After the deal, Benn and Winman were allegedly unaware of JDS' equity. When JDS attempted to communicate with them, they claimed that it was "Dave's problem".
5. During this time JDS had no ability to enforce his equity to Benn and Winman. Without being included in the deal discussions, he had no power of requesting it.

Looking closely at this timeline, it shows clear negligence on Dave's part to enforce JDS' agreed equity whilst selling the website. If Dave had any interest of respecting this deal, precautions would have been taken, and JDS would be involved in the discussions, clarifications, and terms of the selling of MCMart from Dave to Benn and Winman. Dave cannot provide evidence that he sold the website on the specific terms of: 20% = JDS, 30% = Winman, 50% = Benn. There is no confirmation of the exact terms agreed upon between Dave, Benn, and Winman. This is evidence that Dave is entitled to provide, as he knowingly excluded JDS from even seeing the exact terms for himself.

Dave is banned for neglecting to acknowledge Jdsgames 's equity and role on the website. Consciously excluding him from the selling process and discussions directly affected the loss of the 20% equity that was entitled to JDSgames.
 

Jdsgames

Ex Manager & Scam Resolver
Emerald
Diamond
Jun 5, 2017
307
40
38
#35
As my losses of the deal have been essentially undone by being able to become manager via the ownership being changed to Songoda and can once again improve the site with my time and efforts. Dave has also acknowledged I am indeed correct that the selling of the site lead to the deal being trashed whether or not something else could have been done to prevent this, in either case, should be left aside. My damage has essentially been undone and revoked the ban essentially as I was the only party harmed in this situation. The actions the other party has taken indeed eventually caused the damage to be done was mainly as it seems unintentional and the acknowledgment listed below adds to the reason why the user is being unbanned in this case. This also prevents this report from causing any bans with the associated user as it has been marked resolved at this point.

upload_2018-3-25_19-14-26.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.