Aliases:
Deal Date:
Feb 11, 2018
Scamming Date:
Feb 11, 2018
Amount Scammed:
74 cents
Incident Details:
He was selling preaching an account for 1 dollar i said i had 74 cents and he said pay it i said i would pay him a dollar next weekend, never got account info.
Proof:

Jdsgames

Ex Manager & Scam Resolver
Emerald
Diamond
Jun 5, 2017
Please respond to the scam report made against you dankpeel
Plux if this scam report at any point is resolved (Your money back, you are given an account or equivalent)
Please let me know so I can close it promptly.

dankpeel

Banned
Jan 18, 2018
Please respond to the scam report made against you dankpeel
Plux if this scam report at any point is resolved (Your money back, you are given an account or equivalent)
Please let me know so I can close it promptly.
He said he sent me money but I didn't receive the full amount if he'd like I can give him back 46 cents but I can't give him what I didn't get.

Jdsgames

Emerald
Diamond
Jun 5, 2017
He said he sent me money but I didn't receive the full amount if he'd like I can give him back 46 cents but I can't give him what I didn't get.
Refunding the payment is fine, however, by the sounds of it the purchase was processed securely through Goods and Services which PayPal takes 2.9% and then an additional $0.30 cent fee on any payments. Which if you calculate it correctly you should end up with the amount that you were given.

dankpeel

Banned
Jan 18, 2018
Is it my fault he sent the money through goods and services?

Any and everyone in this community of buying and selling knows you sent the money as friends and family

I'm not gonna pay for his stupidity I'll pay what I have

Last edited by a moderator:

Jdsgames

Emerald
Diamond
Jun 5, 2017
Is it my fault he sent the money through goods and services?
Any and everyone in this community of buying and selling knows you sent the money as friends and family
I'm not gonna pay for his stupidity I'll pay what I have
Considering you assumed he would rather than request this would be on your side of the deal. However, refunding the payment through PayPal will reverse the fees taken out and give him back the full amount. However, never assume they are going to purchase things from Friends and Family as personally I rarely do as it becomes nearly impossible to get your money back if the person scams. After you refund the purchase it would be between you two to either leave the deal alone or process the deal through Friends and Family.

Plux

Feb 9, 2018
Considering you assumed he would rather than request this would be on your side of the deal. However, refunding the payment through PayPal will reverse the fees taken out and give him back the full amount. However, never assume they are going to purchase things from Friends and Family as personally I rarely do as it becomes nearly impossible to get your money back if the person scams. After you refund the purchase it would be between you two to either leave the deal alone or process the deal through Friends and Family.
It's weird because I did send through family not services

Jdsgames

Emerald
Diamond
Jun 5, 2017

dankpeel

Banned
Jan 18, 2018

Jdsgames

Emerald
Diamond
Jun 5, 2017
So I have to give him money that I didn't even get because he sent it as g&s and not f &f?
If at this point you do not know how to properly refund a PayPal transaction please let me know and I can give you a quick guide. However, it appears that you are ignoring what I am telling you in my previous messages.

dankpeel

Banned
Jan 18, 2018
I'm not ignoring anything I asked a simple question if I was gonna ignore it i wouldn't even bother replying

Jdsgames

Emerald
Diamond
Jun 5, 2017
I'm not ignoring anything I asked a simple question if I was gonna ignore it i wouldn't even bother replying
I was just pointing out that you kept overlooking what I had already said.
If you refund the payment the full amount should be sent back as PayPal should undo the fees.

Plux

Feb 9, 2018
I was just pointing out that you kept overlooking what I had already said.
If you refund the payment the full amount should be sent back as PayPal should undo the fees.
I sold a skin and got the money from it... But.. I don't want to get him the rest of the dollar with what he is doing.

Jdsgames

Emerald
Diamond
Jun 5, 2017
I sold a skin and got the money from it... But.. I don't want to get him the rest of the dollar with what he is doing.
By the looks of it, dankpeel and Plux wish not to continue the deal dankpeel please provide a FULL refund to Plux you have 12 hours to do so as you were on several times already and had the time to do so already.

Status
Not open for further replies.