NEED A CO-OWNER | Exility Network

Butter

Jul 24, 2018
Hello!

I am looking for an investor and a Co-Owner!
About Exility:
Exility started out as a simple HCF server. The most players it had ever gotten was 40, we made about $10 from donations. At the time, the network was called FastBolt HCF. We soon expanded into a network, calling ourselves BoltHQ. We consisted of Kitmap, HCF, Practice, and Prison. Sadly, the other Owner didn't have enough money to support all of it for long, and soon we had to minimize our network to one server, Practice. Soon enough, even this wasn't supported by the other Owner as he was interested more in Fortnite: Battle Royale, so he stopped the server and never gave me the server files to revive the server.
What I Need:
I am in need of an investor and co-owner to help manage the network.
If you are at all interested, please DM me on Discord! Butter#5283

BOOP

MCMart Moderator
Emerald
Diamond
Oct 29, 2017
United States
What would be so unique about this network?

Butter

Jul 24, 2018
What would be so unique about this network?
The co-owner receives 20% of the profit, I receive 20%, and the server receives 60% of the profit (to help it going).

BOOP

MCMart Moderator
Emerald
Diamond
Oct 29, 2017
United States
The co-owner receives 20% of the profit, I receive 20%, and the server receives 60% of the profit (to help it going).
That wasn't really my question... I was asking why would people play games on your network instead of others?

Butter

Jul 24, 2018
That wasn't really my question... I was asking why would people play games on your network instead of others?
Well, in Practice; knockback and hit registration would be clean. Custom maps and Kohi maps (arenas). HCF would not be P2W (all kits for all players) and no crate keys.

BOOP

MCMart Moderator
Emerald
Diamond
Oct 29, 2017
United States
knockback and hit registration would be clean
There's a lot of servers that do this.
Custom maps and Kohi maps (arenas)
Again, most servers have this..
HCF would not be P2W (all kits for all players) and no crate keys.
Some servers do this, and it's not really unique, but still having a non P2W server is nice..

Now, just to be clear, I'm not hating on you or anything. I'm just trying to say that unless there is something truly unique about your server, some people might no want to play it. I.e why play on your server besides servers that have a larger playerbase and (possibly) more unique features?

I'm gonna stop replying here, because I don't want you to think I'm hating on your or anything. Goodluck with your server!

BOOP

MCMart Moderator
Emerald
Diamond
Oct 29, 2017
United States
Went ahead and moved this to Recruitment, because you're "recruiting" an owner. :)