SamJakob

Manager
Administrator
Manager
Jul 14, 2018
United Kingdom
www.samjakob.com
Hey everyone!

As I'm assuming a managing role of the site and I assume most of you hardly know me, I figure I can use this post to update you on the status of MCMart and introduce myself.

I'm a software developer from the UK, and I develop and manage a Songoda site called MassiveStats. I have worked with Songoda for a few months short of a year.
I was asked to manage MCMart to further unify the site with other Songoda projects. (I'll update you on this in the future.) In addition, I am going to take on additional management staff so we can scale up the forums.

If you have any questions about the changes, feel free to PM me or contact me on Discord. I'll be watching the suggestions sub-forum too, so be sure to post any suggestions you have in mind.

- SamJakob

BOOP

MCMart Moderator
Emerald
Diamond
Oct 29, 2017
United States
A little late to this I know, but great to have you join the team! (And you too @Bumbwasp!) :)

Joe

Jim the fish
Emerald
Diamond
May 30, 2017
Honestly, at this state the site is too far gone. Personally, i think the only thing that can save this site is a fresh start. Like reset it and revamp it.

SamJakob

Manager
Administrator
Manager
Jul 14, 2018
United Kingdom
www.samjakob.com
Honestly, at this state the site is too far gone. Personally, i think the only thing that can save this site is a fresh start. Like reset it and revamp it.
Thanks for your input.
We've gone as close to a fresh start as we feel we can. We have a new staff team and we're rebuilding most of the extra, unnecessary functionality from the ground up.

On that note, we're accepting suggestions from everyone; we're committed to making this site the best online marketplace. So, if there is anything you want changed, let us know in the suggestions area: https://mcmart.org/forums/suggestions-bugs.13/