1. Welcome to the Site!

Please feel free to register for an account for the site
    It provides you access to many different features and the ability to post your own threads.
    Come join and while you are at it make some money and meet other traders.

2. Cookies Being Used

This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Learn more about what a cookie is and how we use them here!

I am in a tough spot, any help appreciated!

Discussion in 'Begging & Loans' started by Ox8, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Ox8

Ox8 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Diamond Shards:
    Hello MCM, my name is Ox8, and although I don't usually see a lot of post's like this on MCM, I figured this was worth the shot. For the last 5-6 years, my parents have been kind enough to let me use their computer, and although I appreciate this (not trying to sound ungrateful), for some reasons, it is no longer reliable. The main reason is although they let me use it, they are constantly paranoid and get overly worried if I try to clean out the dust and other things inside of it, so it runs very slow. Another issue with it is a few years ago my father got an email, and it was a scam. My parents are by no means tech smart, and so my unsuspecting dad clicked on a link in the email, which ended up downloading a virus. Although I managed to delete it after several days of trying, the computer has been damaged ever since. Because computers are my way of socializing, and because playing video games and doing stuff online is a hobby of mine, you can see how this is a problem for me. Recently, I started looking into buying a computer, but the prices now days blew my mind. Now, a lot of people at this point are probably asking themselves: Why can't you ask your parents for money?, and the answer to this is simple. My parents for some unknown reason have never really liked the idea of me using computers as a hobby, which is why I have never been able to get my own (I still have another year or two before anyone will hire me to do a real job, so I cannot get one myself). So, I come here asking for some assistance from all of you MCM members :) I do not expect to just be given a computer or anything like that, but I am asking for the following:

- If you have any semi-decent old/used computer parts, please comment below if you'd be willing to sell/give assuming I paid for shipping where possible.

- If you know anyone selling computer parts, or if you know how to get them for a lot cheaper then retail price, please comment below.

- If you would be so kind as to donate towards buying these parts, it would be greatly appreciated.

Useful information:
    Discord: Ox8#8197
    PayPal: [email protected]
    Country (to check shipping cost): Canada

Tags:
  2. Josh

Josh Proud staff member :) Chat Moderator Emerald Diamond

Minecraft accounts: Tracings
    Ratings:
    +8
    Diamond Shards:
    I have my old computer that has around 650$ in parts im not gonna use, if you'd like some, pm me :p
    I'll pay for the shipping

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. Hannes

Hannes Motion and graphics designer. Emerald Diamond

Ratings:
    +20
    Diamond Shards:
    Everything is more expensive than it was 5 years ago, it's just a fact.