1. Welcome to the Site!

Please feel free to register for an account for the site
    It provides you access to many different features and the ability to post your own threads.
    Come join and while you are at it make some money and meet other traders.

GoldenAge – Staff Recruitment

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by GoldenAge, Jul 28, 2017.

1. GoldenAge

GoldenAge New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Diamond Shards:
    [​IMG]
    GoldenAge Staff Recruitment Thread

Hello everyone,

I am Kram and I am the Owner of GoldenAge. The server will be packed with custom features, ideas and more. Our goal is to ensure our players have only the best experience on our network, starting with a great staff team for support. The exact date of the reset is yet to be decided.

Skyblock 1.0 went well but due to some issues with advertising in the wrong places, it didn't go as far as planned. This time, we will be having new, unique features and more advertising.
    I am writing this request for staff as we are finalising development of the project for a release expected not too far away. Please know two things about the positions:

– they are not paid positions
    – we are looking for active members of our staff team

We want dedicated members to join our team and provide support for the players and do not want staff members that will join and resign within two weeks, littered by a run of poor activity. If that is your intention, please refrain from applying.

Looking For:

We are currently looking for all types of staff members. Promotions are given at the management team's discretion, there is no requirement. You may apply for any role on our server but once again, the role will be assigned at the management team's discretion. This will be based on the quality of the application, the experience you hold and grammar will make a difference – it shows professionalism, a quality we are looking for.

The specific roles we are looking for are Helper, Moderator, and Senior Moderator. The Administrator position will generally come from being a Senior Moderator.

Please do not message us with your premade management applications.

Applying for Staff:

All applicants must use the format provided below. Do not post your application below, contact myself on Discord or post your application on our forums.

Preferred Staff Role:

In-Game Name:

Age: (You must be 13 for helper, 14 for mod and 15 for admin.)

Timezone:

Any experience as the role?:

Are you staff on any other server right now? If you are, are you willing to quit?:

What country do you live in and what language can you speak? (You must know English to become a staff member)

Why do you want to be a staff here?:

How will you contribute to the team?(Please use as much detail as possible touching on points that may be related to your position):

Do you have a microphone to use?:

Have you ever been temp banned or banned from this server? (or any server):

What are your skills/specialties?

How many hours will you put in per week?

Why are you applying for staff?

Anything else?

If you do wish to apply for developer or builder please contact us and we'll will give you an application process. (The position isn't paid so contact accordingly)

Notices:

When applying for a staff position you must abide by all the rules players follow. It does not stop there as you must be professional and respectful.
    We do have requirements for staff and a handbook you must follow.
    By applying for staff you must acknowledge that you will not be paid but in the future, you MAY be able to ask for payment but this is not guaranteed by the management team.

If you are interested in any position then you may contact me in any of the following ways. Discord, or through PMs.
    Discord: Kram#0001

If you need anything else – feel free to email us join our forums or Discord!
    Business: [email protected]
    Support: [email protected]
    Forum: https://forum.goldenagenetwork.com/
    Discord: https://discord.gg/bxXCwWA

Last edited: May 28, 2018
  2. GoldenAge

GoldenAge New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Diamond Shards:
  3. C2H

C2H New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Diamond Shards:
    Preferred Staff Role: Administrator

In-Game Name: C2H

Age: (You must be 13 for helper, 14 for mod and 15 for admin.) I'm currently 15, turning 16 soon.

Timezone: GMT+2

Any experience as the role?: Yes, like one time a long time ago. I had a big responsibility, I had to deal with Appeals, Staff applications, Threats towards the Network (DDoS, other hacking related threats). It was a fun time as a admin. I've learned a lot while I was there, Screensharing, how to deal with hackers, I've had some experience with Moderator rank aswell, Invaderr can confirm it. A couple months ago I was a moderator on NetherMC, it was a nice server, at some point I left though, can't exactly remember why.. But yeah..

Are you staff on any other server right now? If you are, are you willing to quit?: I'm not staff on any server right now!

What country do you live in and what language can you speak? (You must know English to become a staff member)

Why do you want to be a staff here?: This looks like a very big chance to improve myself with everything, social experience, learning from other great staff members. I'd love to get this chance. That's the reason, and Invaderr asked me so yeah.. Haha!

How will you contribute to the team?(Please use as much detail as possible touching on points that may be related to your position): Okay, so I'll do the following for the server:
    Deal with cheaters,
    Deal with spammers,
    Help with people if there's anything wrong (for example if they didn't receive their rank.)
    I can deal with all kind of server threats, I know pretty much every ingame exploit that can be harmful for the server, I can help to cover all the server vulnerabilities aswell! :)
    I am very mature, that can help me a lot with things as I mentioned above!

Do you have a microphone to use?: Yes!

Have you ever been temp banned or banned from this server? (or any server): Not from this server, and not banned from any big server / networks.

What are your skills/specialties? I think my past minecraft experience is a good one, I know how to screenshare and find ghostclients. And I can speak multiple languages so that'll help me out a lot.

How many hours will you put in per week? 15-20+ hours

Why are you applying for staff? The main reason is that Invaderr asked me, and I like to help servers out so yeah.. That's the main reason I guess. I feel that I can help a lot in server related things.

Anything else? Yes, I can speak multiple languages, Dutch, English, learning Russian atm! :D

4. Kram

Kram Server Owner Administrator Emerald Diamond

Minecraft accounts: KramCraft_
    Ratings:
    +52
    Diamond Shards:
    Our trailer is live.

5. utaninja

utaninja Moderator Moderator Emerald Diamond

Minecraft accounts: utaninja
    Ratings:
    +74
    Diamond Shards:

6. Blaze

Blaze New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Diamond Shards:
    Preferred Staff Role:Mod

In-Game Name:__Pennywise

Age: (You must be 13 for helper, 14 for mod and 15 for admin.)I am 14

Timezone: Mountain Standerd

Any experience as the role?: I have been Staff on about a dozen of gmod servers and a co owner on a minecraft server

Are you staff on any other server right now? If you are, are you willing to quit?: I am not staff on any other servers

What country do you live in and what language can you speak? (You must know English to become a staff member) I live in the USA and i know how to speak English

Why do you want to be a staff here?: I want to be staff here because I would like to help this server with taking care of Hackers,Bullies, Basically anything. I want to be staff here because I want to see this server grow big enough were it can be almost bigger than Hypixel.

How will you contribute to the team?(Please use as much detail as possible touching on points that may be related to your position):I could contribute to the team by working as hard as i can on the days i have open. I will not lie or cheat or find the easy way out of things. I will make sure the server has kind people and will be enjoyable for people all ages.

Do you have a microphone to use?: I have a microphone but i dont use it much

Have you ever been temp banned or banned from this server? (or any server): No, I try to follow the rules

What are your skills/specialties? Taking care of people that call other people rude or hurtful names.

How many hours will you put in per week? 10-20

Why are you applying for staff? I am applying for staff because like i said I want to see this server get big and grow and be an enjoyable place for all people

Anything else? I will most likely not be on Tuesday or Thursday because I am in Jrotc and marching band

7. Kram

Ratings:
    +52
    Diamond Shards:
    The user has been told to apply on the forum.
    I'll redo this post soon. We are currently working on our Halloween update.

8. S1ant

S1ant New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Diamond Shards:
    Golden Age is back huh Kram?

9. Kram

Ratings:
    +52
    Diamond Shards:
    If I’m being completely honest, it’s been dead for a while now.

10. GoldenAge

GoldenAge New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Diamond Shards:
    Hello everyone,

GoldenAge is once again looking for team members. The thread has been edited accordingly.
    We will be undergoing a reset for Skyblock 2.0 and we are looking for members to make that transition smoother.

Thanks