(C.S.) DragoonMC | Dungeon-Based Survival/Factions

flrp

The One and Only
Emerald
Diamond
Feb 4, 2018
Story
I've been running a skyblock, dungeon-based server named "SwirlMC" for quite some time. The players loved the whole idea of it. Having a playerbase of 10-15 isn't so bad for me, but I'd like to see my players interact more. So this time around I'm willing to revamp it all, make everything 100% better and more fun. My goal is to create a server that isn't afk-heavy so that players can actually enjoy things. So I'm thinking of making a team, that wants to help with this.
I'm currently making discord bots for my server, that lets people exchange points for in-game prizes, or sometimes the discord bots mess around with the players. Helps with the community, no?

Details?
There's more details on the discord, which you can join here if you're interested.
If you have experience working on a staff team, and looking for a little server to help out on, you can contact me. I'll keep this thread updated! Also, leave me some criticism (if you have any) on my discord, current server, etc.

Discord: flrp#9089

Thank you for taking the time to read,
flrp​

Ryder

Owner of SabaMC
Emerald
Diamond
Feb 13, 2018
United States
Good luck to you, This seems like a promising server.

flrp

The One and Only
Emerald
Diamond
Feb 4, 2018
Thank you. Good luck to you too.

flrp

The One and Only
Emerald
Diamond
Feb 4, 2018
2/27 - Updates/Changes

Survival

- Development going well and it’s progressing. We’re still discussing some features.
- Getting one of our major plugins fixed.
- Making sure world generation should never get corrupted.

Discord
- Roles and Permissions have been updated.
- Donator section will appear soon.
- Dragoon has been re-coded. So it’s not as ugly for me. We’ve also removed the leave message.
- Gatekeeper should now delete youtube links if its not in #music. Compatibility for #memes should come later this week. Gatekeeper will also try to keep discord links out.
- Dragoon’s point system should come soon also, this will give players that are active in discord some kind of reward.

I post these on the discord, but I'll post them here for now.