1. Welcome to the Site!

Please feel free to register for an account for the site
    It provides you access to many different features and the ability to post your own threads.
    Come join and while you are at it make some money and meet other traders.

2. Cookies Being Used

This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Learn more about what a cookie is and how we use them here!

Battlefield 1 | PC | Product Code

Discussion in 'Gift Codes and Licenses' started by Nevit, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Nevit

Nevit ◈ Nevit Services ◈ Setups & Configs Nevit.us Diamond

Ratings:
    +0
    Diamond Shards:
    I purchased Battlefield 1 about a year ago and I no longer want it. You will need to redeem the code through Origin.

SB: $20
    IN: $2
    BIN: $30

Payments:
    • Purchase Details: Payment must be through any of my approved payment methods. You will go first.
    • Approved Payment Methods: I accept PayPal, Bitcoin, Etherium, Litecoin, and Ripple.
    Thread Terms:
    • Thread Trashing: If there is anything wrong with this thread please do not reply, instead message me so that I may fix it. Thank you for your cooperation!
    • Off-Site Bids: A similar thread has been posted on other websites, so off-site bids will be made. I do not have to provide proof that these bids exist, unless requested.
    • Pricing: Prices can and will change at any point. We are not required to give reasoning behind the price change.
    • General Terms: Click here to see my general Terms of Service. You will automatically agree to these terms when purchasing anything from me.

Tags:
  2. DUFC_Liam

DUFC_Liam Member

Ratings:
    +12
    Diamond Shards:
    Do you have any proof you own the code?

3. Nevit

Nevit ◈ Nevit Services ◈ Setups & Configs Nevit.us Diamond

Ratings:
    +0
    Diamond Shards: