1. Welcome to the Site!

Please feel free to register for an account for the site
    It provides you access to many different features and the ability to post your own threads.
    Come join and while you are at it make some money and meet other traders.

2. Cookies Being Used

This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Learn more about what a cookie is and how we use them here!

Staff Banned Management Service thread | Professional | Reliable | Hard Working

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Banned, May 12, 2018.

1. Banned

Banned Diamond Diamond

Ratings:
    +4
    Diamond Shards:
    Introduction:
    Hello,
    I am MineWoodTurtle. Also, known as Banned. I am currently 17 years of age. I have been playing Minecraft for 3 years now. With this 3 years, I have learnt a few things. I have learnt how to make basic Minecraft plugins, another thing I have about is how to configure files.

Why should you choose me?
    You should choose me because I have experience in most fields of work. I am a hard working person that doesn't stop till the job is done. I make sure all my work is of a high standard. I always listen to suggestions about the work I do or the thing I am doing. I try to be unique with everything that I do.

What are you looking to do?
    I am looking to do the following.
    - Sales Rep (10%+)
    - Staff Manager a
    - Support Agent
    - Community Manager
    - If there is anything else please private message.

Skills I have:
    Dedicated to the work I do.
    A mature person.
    Funny person but knows when to shut up.
    Active.

Primemc:
    This server is a 2k player base server. I was a helper on here twice. I resigned the first time and demoted the second time. Prime gave me a lot of experience within Minecraft. It also led me to new friends. The experience I learnt from this is things like when to warn people how to spot a ghost hacker. It also learnt me to always concentrate on the chat just in case you miss something. The last thing Prime really taught me is that I should never give up on anything.

LuckySb:
    The time I was a helper on luckysb was when a youtuber Target3dGaming played on the server so the server had around 150-200 players online. Luckysb didn't teach me anything apart from what I knew from prime and another server I have been staff on.

Utopia Services:
    At Utopia services, I advertised their discord server, helped with suggestions, did applications, type up sales representative booklet and staff booklet.

FrontierNetwork:
    On FrontierNetwork I was a Moderator but as the server is restarting I can't staff on it. Frontier taught me a lot about screen sharing people, for example, finding some of the default hacks to find. Being a moderator on here taught me more about working with the admins and what they do than actually being staff.

Inversepvp:
    I was the owner of this server, the server had a player base of around 5-10. This taught me a lot about owning a server and what it is like.

Flare-Hosting:
    I was the CEO/Owner of this company. Flare learnt me a little bit of how a host works and how the backend works on a server. With this responsibility, I had to make sure all my staff were doing the correct job. Also, I had to make sure the dedicated server and web server were running fine. Another thing, was getting advertisement which I wasn't really the best at but I tried and didn't get far but I've learnt from that now. Flare-Hosting was soon sold to another user.

Minecript:
    When Minecript was a thing, I was a sales representative here. Earning 5% per commission (was high then) I got a few clients but then the way the staff where I just had to leave because it felt more like abuse with staff than anything.

OptNode:
    Here at Optnode, I was a support agent. I answered the tickets which I could get to as tickets were hard to get as a lot of people were also trying to get to them. I later resigned to focus on Asylum.

Asylum Setups:
    I was the General Manager here. My role here was to manage the staff and talk to the people that wanted a setup making and then posting it and finding someone to take the commission. I have also been the owner of Asylum setups. This was an adventure making the server go from 40 members to 150 in just a couple of weeks. This also boosts the commissions up for the team but I soon let it go to one of the managers as I wanted to move on.
    Proof:
    All links are clickable as it can be annoying for phone users to copy and paste.

PrimeMc ban page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXqlURZZFsV0y2D39LYK_xA/videos

LuckySb: Sorry, I have lost the proof of me being staff on here.
    FrontierFactions: https://gyazo.com/0475e8e80280ca58849a04b267edbf0b

Flare-Hosting: Look at my rep!
    Asylum Setups: https://gyazo.com/fdc9055aa6db2212ec6c6ca41da7f65b

Utopia: https://gyazo.com/56eeceadcbde72d8e8a5cf11657c62db

Timezone: GMT

Price:
    I only charge a small fee. Price will be discussed in the work you would like me to do.

Discord: @Banned#7649
    Or open a private message with me.

If you would like to know anymore please feel free to ask.

Kind regards
    ~ Banned

Tags:
  2. Bumblewasp

Bumblewasp Server Owner

Ratings:
    +0
    Diamond Shards:
    Could you provide an approximate rate for your staff management services?

3. Banned

Banned Diamond Diamond

Ratings:
    +4
    Diamond Shards:
    Hello,
    My starting price is $5. It may go up though.

Kind regards,
    Banned