2016 Full Acess Minecon Cape Account

Aug 9, 2018
The account doesn’t have a rank on any sever. However, it’s not banned on any server. This account is a clean slate meaning it’s stats are completely blank. I didn’t want my 2016 minecon cape code to go invalid so I put it on an alt, however as I never use the alt at all I decided I might as well sell it which is what brings me here! MCMart seems like a lovely play although I’ve only been here for a day. I’m more than happy to give whatever proof is required however you will be required to pay me via paypal. I’m also happy to go first, and yes you can add me on discord and make some sort of deal/trade with me there. My discord is BlissfulPvP#7337 please put caps where I did. Also you will receive email access - however not the TID as it’s lost. Its a fresh account with a 2016 minecon cape the in game name of the account is Stratzh (which comes from my old YouTube channel name StratzhGaming-cringey I know) thanks please leave your bids below or add me on discord as I said on BlissfulPvP#7337
Post automatically merged:

I made a typo I meant place* MCMart is a nice place***

The account doesn’t have a rank on any sever. However, it’s not banned on any server. This account is a clean slate meaning it’s stats are completely blank. I didn’t want my 2016 minecon cape code to go invalid so I put it on an alt, however as I never use the alt at all I decided I might as well sell it which is what brings me here! MCMart seems like a lovely play although I’ve only been here for a day. I’m more than happy to give whatever proof is required however you will be required to pay me via paypal. I’m also happy to go first, and yes you can add me on discord and make some sort of deal/trade with me there. My discord is BlissfulPvP#7337 please put caps where I did. Also you will receive email access - however not the TID as it’s lost. Its a fresh account with a 2016 minecon cape the in game name of the account is Stratzh (which comes from my old YouTube channel name StratzhGaming-cringey I know) thanks please leave your bids below or add me on discord as I said on BlissfulPvP#7337

I made a typo I meant place* MCMart is a nice place***
Forgot to add there is one previous owner (accounts been mine for 3 years) didn’t have a cape on when I first bought it. I applied the cape

BlazeOG

Mar 11, 2018
cba to make a scam report on a dead site