1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Community Event Notice

Wanna nab some cool prizes for the site? Join our Resource Contest!
    Three winners and an easy theme who wouldn't give it a try? Click Here!

3. Welcome to the Site!

Please feel free to register for an account for the site
    It provides you access to many different features and the ability to post your own threads.
    Come join and while you are at it make some money and meet other traders.

Selling 15 Unmigrated Minecraft Accounts [Full Access] - Limited Time Only

Discussion in 'Normal Accounts' started by Kenny, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Kenny

Kenny New Member

Diamond Shards:
    Hello MCMart Community,

As of today, I will be selling my current stock of unmigrated full access minecraft alts. I would either be selling these through PayPal F&F or Bitcoin. As I understand that I do not have as much reputation, I am more than open to use a middleman that we both deem worthy.

Price per account: $1.25
    Price when bought in bulk: $1.00

As many people may not know, when purchasing unmigrated accounts, you need to migrate these accounts at https://account.mojang.com/migrate.

Terms of Service/Information:

All bids will be noted, by bidding on my thread you agree that you will fully cooperate if I pm you regarding the account I'm selling. Retracting a bid isn't an option, don't bid on my thread if you don't have the funds.

I will not go first unless you're deemed trustworthy. If you don't feel comfortable going first, we can use a designated middle man that we both agree on.

Once the account is in your possession, it is not my responsibility what happens to it. The security and state of the account rests in your hands.

If you have any questions or concerns about the account I'm selling. Please private message me. All comments on my thread should be either vouches or bids.

By buying an account from me, you fully agree to my T.O.S

Accepted Payment:
    - PayPal F&F (Trustworthy People Only)
    - Bitcoin (For New + Trusted Members)